Natalia Tena - Osha Game of Thrones ? for me was a great honor - Xtreme Tech News

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Jul 16, 2017

Natalia Tena - Osha Game of Thrones ? for me was a great honor


Natalia-Tena-osha-game of thrones



 Natalia Tena plays OSHA, the Wild, in "Game of Thrones", the series that fascinates fans all over the world every year. Season 7, and penultimate, will start on July 16 ( tonight) on HBO, in the United States, but the channel has confirmed working on spin-offs.


The 32 years old English actress , answered our questions.(Source)

Do you understand the international craze for this series?


In my opinion, George R.R. Martin invented a terrible, erotic, fantastic story with many wonderful characters. The public identifies with these characters. Add to this the work of the team of HBO and you get so much deserved success.

What are the differences and the similarities between your character in the books and the series?


The character I play was somewhat different and older in the book. This difference was very important for me as an actress, I've gotten involved personally and this work was something very rewarding.

Would you rather play another role?


I am very attached to Osha, but by reading the books, I was very attracted by Brienne of Duskendale. She is a beacon of the feminist movement in the series. It embodies the struggle of women who must work twice more than men to be their equal.




Do you feel close to your character?


Yes, for a while. But I've played many other roles that now she is part of my past. However, I will never forget that I had a lot of fun, and being part of the cast of "Game of Thrones" has been, for me, a great honor.

Some characters learn their death in the series the day of the shooting. Is that what it was your case?
Yes, I knew. I had guessed because it appealed to me for two weeks only. I also knew that my partner was Ramsay, so it was not difficult to draw the conclusion. But the producers kindly called me to tell me goodbye.

It's so easy to keep it secret when everybody asks you about the series?

Yes, it was easy. I have just answered the questions.

An anecdote of filming?

We have experienced so many things, most especially when we were shooting far away from us, all together in Belfast. Something amazing happened. I met one of my friends, Oona Chaplin, and after this meeting, we shot a film about London channels under the direction of Carlos brands-Marcet.

Did participate in "Game of Thrones" changed your life?
Everything you do in your professional life changing things in your career. But turn in "Game of Thrones" really helped me to be known in the United States, which I am very grateful.


Natalia-Tena




 Source : ledauphine
Credits : l'express





Did you like this article ? Then share it with your friends by clicking on the buttons below:
Natalia Tena - Osha Game of Thrones ? for me was a great honor Reviewed by Tech news on July 16, 2017 Rating: 5   Natalia Tena plays OSHA, the Wild, in "Game of Thrones", the series that fascinates fans all over the world every year. S...

No comments: